Known fact: Most inland waterway accidents happen in and around locks
- getting out of the water is hard
- wet clothes are heavy
- the bank sides are steep and high without any hand holds
This lightweight aluminium trade ladder comes to the rescue giving you the assistance you need to climb out of the water to safety. Because of its lightness, it is easy to manoeuvre and to use and easy to store. It is an essential piece of safety equipment on board any boat!
Supplied with detachable Gangplank!
- lightweight aluminium trade ladder fabricated in 2mm aluminium chequer plate
- Length: 2 meters
- Width: 33cms
- Depth: 7cms
- Weight: only 5 kilos
- Quick grab handle. Protective feet for roof storage
- Can be etch primed and painted to match boat colour scheme
- The rescue ladder also provides a very stable gang plank